Dattner Architects is an award winning architecture firm based in New York City. We have a passion for the city, and for designing socially impactful spaces. We maintain a vibrant working environment – one that nurtures learning and professional growth through mentorship and daily collaboration. Our firm fosters diversity, community engagement, and live-work balance.
We are seeking experienced, talented, and collaborative Architect / Designers to join our transportation and infrastructure studio. The selected candidates will be key members of the project team during all phases of development, from design presentation through construction administration. This hands-on role will include developing design options, producing interior and exterior detailing, and drawing coordination. .
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of post-grad experience
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture Degree
- Excellent analytical and technical skills, including knowledge of NYC zoning and building code, Construction Set development, and detailing ability
- Experience with Microstation preferred
- Functional knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Lumion, Twin Motion, Enscape, and/or Rhino
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio. Portfolios should include examples of personal/academic and professional work and be limited to 10 MB.
Dattner Architects is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website to learn more about our firm culture and employment practices: Careers at Dattner
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. The annual salary range for this position as described is $70,000 - $95,000 commensurate with qualifications and experience.