3-5 years of experience
The Musial Group is an award winning architectural firm specializing in public sector work throughout the tristate area. The firm’s diverse project portfolio includes civic, community, and educational buildings in addition to multi-family residential and mixed-use projects. Our practice is dedicated to providing socially and environmentally responsible built works that are sensitive to their context and resonate with their communities.
The Musial Group Architects is seeking an Architectural Designer with 3-5 years of experience that will be the right, long-term fit for our growing practice. We are looking for a talented and creative candidate with experience supporting projects as part of a team from schematic design through construction documentation and administration. An ideal candidate is eager to implement a strong conceptual framework that is carried through to a high level of detailing.
- Support projects as part of a team, from schematic design through construction phases.
- Generate presentation graphics and project drawings.
- Perform site inventory and analysis including site photography and field measurements.
- Assist in construction administration phase including submittal review and site observation.
- Strong design sensibility.
- Ability to think critically and analytically with strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and standards.
- Highly organized with strong graphic, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced studio environment.
- Proficiency in hand sketching and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Proficiency in 3D modeling and rendering in Rhino and Lumion.
- Professional degree in architecture
- Working towards architectural registration
- LEED and Passive House certifications preferred
To apply, please submit:
- A cover letter and resume or CV
- Work samples in PDF format with description of applicant’s role and job duties for each project. Please limit portfolio file size to 10MB
- Please reference “Architectural Designer” in the email subject line and send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org