As our Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Computer Aided Design (CAD) Manager, you’ll be expected to implement all of the procedures needed to successfully deliver BIM and, or CAD digital documents during the design and construction of interesting projects. This will include a variety of assignments requiring the application of the firm’s graphic standards, developing the standards, and leading and supporting the use of digital technology.
Every day, you’re going to be working in or around any or all of these elements:
- Work with a team of like-minded colleagues on preservation, restoration, and adaptive reuse projects for cultural, college and university, government, and commercial clients.
- You’ll be a part of the production team to develop design and construction documents
- Develop and draft architectural drawings.
- Manage the firm’s BIM/CAD Standards and support production staff.
- Last but not least, ensure all the I’s are dotted, and T’s are crossed on everything that you do
To THRIVE in this role, here’s what you’re going to need:
- Two-year degree in Computer Aided Drafting or related field
- Proficiency using Revit, AutoCAD, as well as office and project management software (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, and MS Project)
- At least five years managing the production of CAD and BIM documents.
Here’s the type of person who fits in with our team:
- Someone who wants to work collaboratively with teammates. You might have something to teach or learn. We like to share.
- Passion for Architecture
- Looking for a flexible work-life – i.e. hybrid work style or in-office.
- You need competitive benefits including paid time off, health insurance, and more
Compensation: Competitive salary based on experience and capabilities. Range $50,000-$65,0000.
The future of preservation is here, and we want you to be a part of it. Join a collaborative and diverse environment with our team of forward-thinking individuals. Our mission is clear: to restore important places and spaces for our community. As the newest addition to our innovative group, you'll be responsible for contributing to our significant regional impact from day one. If you're eager to be at the forefront of transformative architectural experiences, let's connect and explore the possibilities together.
We realize it’s hard to know everything about a person from just a resume, just as much as you realize it’s hard to know everything about what a company’s like off of a job post. Apply today. Let’s talk and see if we’re a good match for one another.
Send cover letter, resume, and supporting portfolio information to: