Mikyoung Kim Design is an award-winning landscape architecture and urban design studio in Boston. Our work is focused on innovative design in large scale urban parks and masterplans throughout the country.
MYKD is seeking applicants with 0-3 years of experience. Candidates will be working collaboratively with our studio teams in the creative development of designs. Experience with AutoCAD, Photoshop, Rhino, and the adobe suites n is ideal. Applicants with strong graphic and/or technical skills and a strong work ethic are encouraged to apply.
- Design collaboration on multiple project teams concurrently, spanning a range of scales, from master planning to plaza design
- Research and analyze site and resiliency conditions
- Generate, model and develop creative design concepts, through hand sketches, diagrams, 3D renderings and AutoCAD-based drawings, among other techniques
- Prepare illustrative graphics and presentation materials
- Participate in developing construction drawings to match design intent
Please send a digital portfolio (<3MB), letter of interest, CV and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org with an email header "Designer Application"