OJB Landscape Architecture is a leading landscape architectural design firm with offices in Houston, Dallas, San Diego, Boston, and Philadelphia. A recipient of numerous design awards, our work includes the design of urban parks, academic institutions, healthcare campuses, workplace environments, and landscape master plans for private and public clients.
OJB is currently accepting applications from mid-level Landscape Architects for our studios in Houston, Solana Beach, Boston, and Philadelphia. Experience should include demonstrated success in project design, development, and construction.
Responsibilities may include:
- Preparation, coordination and completion of design and construction document packages
- Development of creative technical solutions
- Coordination of design and engineering sub-consultants
- Development of project specifications
- Leading project meetings and demonstrating competent understanding of assigned projects
- Preparation of client presentations, plans, design studies and drawings, construction documents
- Preparation of site analysis and conducts technical research as directed
- Identifying and escalating project and client issues in a timely manner
- Responsible for 1-2 special projects (technology, office management, file management etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BA in Landscape Architecture
- MA in Landscape Architecture preferred
- A minimum of 5 years Professional Experience in the Field of Landscape Architecture
- Employment history in a fast-paced, design-driven studio environment
- Experience working with project teams to produce documents for complex projects
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and MS Office
- Proficiency in drawing conventions, file management, time reporting
- Experience with Vectorworks, Revit, Lumion and/or Rhinoceros, Land F/X, Grasshopper
- The ability to travel as needed for the position, about 6 times per year
PLEASE APPLY to email@example.com
At OJB, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. OJB believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Salary is based on experience.