We are seeking a highly motivated, creative and team oriented Marketing Coordinator who will provide firm wide marketing support. Responsibilities include graphic design and production for firm’s proposals, interviews, presentations, and conventions/tradeshows and will be responsible for assisting in all areas of marketing research, producing marketing materials and marketing document maintenance.
- Compiles information and maintains specific marketing documents and directories.
- Provides graphic design support for all marketing materials including PowerPoint presentations.
- Assists in the execution of design for brochures, proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials as appropriate to support the Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Assists in the assembling of marketing materials for brochures and proposals.
- Maintains organization and updates of master and custom resumes of all pertinent HB staff.
- Collects data, creates and updates project fact sheets for all markets.
- Maintains and updates firm marketing mailing list.
- Participates in weekly marketing meetings and RFP/interview coordination meetings as required.
- Collects intelligence on upcoming projects and competitors for all markets via internet.
- Will assist with placing orders and oversight with vendors for specialty items with the Marketing Manager.
- Supports office requests for assistance in responding to client requests for marketing materials.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor of Arts degree preferable in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, or related field.
Years of Experience:
- Minimum of two-four years of experience in the A/E/C marketing industry is preferred.
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, as well as Vision, Adobe InDesign (required) and Adobe Photoshop.
HuntonBrady Architects is a well-established award winning architectural design firm that offers competitive compensation, health, vision and dental insurance, 401K, and flexible work hours.
HuntonBrady Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, national origin, religion, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age, physical or mental disability or covered veteran status. HuntonBrady Architects participates in the E-Verify program.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume in PDF format to our Human Resources Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.