ONE Architecture's New York Office is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team of architects, designers, and planners. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with leadership on business development and marketing tasks including project proposals, documentation of past projects, and social media/website management. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and independent creative professional with experience in marketing within the architecture and/or design field.
ONE Architecture and Urbanism is an internationally renowned planning, urban design, and architecture practice specializing in large-scale climate adaptation planning, resilient infrastructure design, and public architecture. Based in New York and Amsterdam, the firm has a unique approach that integrates diverse organizational, climate, and urban issues into a single design process that allows for bold and inclusive transformations of our environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the leadership on all marketing and business development activities of the firm
- Research, coordination, and production of business pursuit materials, including highly tailored RFP and RFQ responses, presentations, portfolios and brochures
- Reviewing and screening potential business opportunities from multiple sources
- Writing and editing firm/staff bios, and project descriptions for proposals and publications
- Maintaining digital images and other collateral marketing assets
- Maintaining web and social media presences and developing strategy and content for external channels
- Designing graphics for internal communications, presentations with clients, or public-facing events
- Coordinating and producing awards and survey submissions
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, Architecture, Urban Design, or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the Architecture/Design sector
- Professional experience in business development / RFP response preparation
- Professional experience with marketing communications
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- A strong sense of graphics and visual and written accuracy and precision required
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (a must), especially Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong writing and copy editing skills
- Video editing skills are a plus
- Strong organization and time management skills
- A proactive ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects from start to finish
This is a full-time in-office position. The expected salary range for this position is between $65,000 to $95,000 based on relevant work experience. Benefits are offered immediately from the commencement of employment: including medical, dental, and vision programs; 401(k) plan; commuter benefits; paid holidays including one week of office closure in December and flexible PTO.
To apply, please send ONE pdf file that includes a cover letter, resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Coordinator: Candidate Name” in the subject line.