HLB is looking for a driven marketing professional to join our award-winning marketing team. This position will support our Los Angeles office, as well as our national marketing team and can be physically located in any of our offices, ideally on the West Coast (Los Angeles, San Francisco or Denver). We expect you will be in the office 3 days a week and are able to work remotely 2 days a week. The candidate must be a detail-oriented strategic thinker that thrives working independently and as part of a team. Come join our forward-thinking, employee-friendly firm with an inclusive and inspiring culture. HLB offers competitive benefits, generous PTO, year-round half-day Fridays and Summer Fridays, in which the HLB offices are closed, and a commitment to maintaining employee work-life balance.
About the Position
The candidate will report directly to a marketing manager and supporting principals with an exciting opportunity to collaborate with our national marketing team on firmwide initiatives. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of independence to problem-solve and the ability to collaborate on team led initiatives.
We are looking for a teammate who thrives in developing AEC proposals, researching local market activity and potential opportunities / clients, and a willingness to participate in industry networking events. A detail-oriented mindset, ability to multitask and prioritize with strong organizational skills will be imperative for this fast-paced position.
- Execute RFP and RFQ materials for preparation of proposal submissions
- Lead qualitative response/clarifications to RFQ/RFP’s including preparation of resumes, customized information, project descriptions, etc. for project pursuits
- Interface with marketing staff firm-wide and participate in weekly and monthly marketing meetings
- Create presentations for Principals/Designers in relation to marketing and business development efforts
- Schedule and/or support promotional meetings with clients
- Assist with award submissions
- Facilitate photography coordination for completed projects
- Research clients to expand knowledge and support business development efforts
- Involvement in professional and community organizations, including SMPS and other AEC industry Organizations
- Prepare brochures and qualifications for general and tailored marketing needs
- Generate and coordinate in-house marketing materials in coordination with other offices
- Update CRM database (Vantagepoint) to assist Principals and marketing team in follow-up with business development, client proposals, leads, reporting, etc.
- 1-3 years of marketing experience in the AEC or related industry
- Strong InDesign skills required; graphic design capabilities preferred
- Strong PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills required
- Strong writing skills required
- Comfortable working with multiple team members/Principals
- Strong communication skills and comfort with direct client contact
- CRM experience preferred
Compensation – Los Angeles
$66,400 - $71,300
The final agreed upon compensation is based on cost of living, individual education, qualifications, and experience.
Benefit Clause: Includes but not limited to Medical, Dental & Vision plans, flexible spending account, 401(k) plans, life & AD&D insurance, short/long term disability plans, holidays, and paid time off.
If interested, please visit our website to apply https://hlblighting.com/about-us/join-us/
References must be provided upon request.