Studio Gang is seeking a full-time Office Coordinator to join our creative and collaborative team. The Office Coordinator will manage the day-to-day office operations of our New York studio and play a key role in contributing to an engaging, supportive, and fun workplace that fosters our shared studio ethos and culture of respect.
This role requires the ability to take ownership over facilities and office operations tasks with a high level of initiative and follow-through, a keen sense of prioritization, excellent communication skills, and ability to trouble shoot and problem solve. The Office Coordinator will interface with and support design teams, studio leadership, and guests in the office.
This position reports to the Studio Manager in New York and Chief People Officer in Chicago.
- Manage day-to-day office operations including reception, answering phones, handling shipping and deliveries, restocking supplies
- Coordinate AV set up and troubleshooting with Studio Gang’s IT Team
- Act as a point of contact for building management, custodial services, landlords, vendors, and contractors
- Manage and help prioritize use of shared studio spaces and resources
- Organize and maintain the studio’s research library, physical model collection, and project displays
- Support office events including studio gatherings, retreats, and workshops
- Conduct security and fire safety training, including assignment of keys and fobs
- Help maintain a clean and safe environment by encouraging participation in shared maintenance responsibilities
- Assist the Studio Manager with administrative tasks
- Assist the Studio Manager and HR Team with onboarding of new employees and departures
- Provide support to the Marketing and Communications team as needed
- Support the Studio’s Finance Team with reconciling credit cards, collecting invoices, organizing reimbursement receipts for invoicing, and other financial tasks as identified
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; 3-5 years of related experience required
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to act on own initiative and work collaboratively
- Ability to provide reliable and consistent support in a dynamic environment
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, exceptional judgment, diplomacy, and professionalism
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite
Studio Gang’s compensation packages reflect our commitment to offering fair wages that are benchmarked against market standards as well as firmwide pay equity initiatives. The salary range for this position at the time of posting is $65,000 - $75,000 per year. Final compensation will be commensurate with experience.