Studio Ma seeks a practiced Project Architect with excellent design skills and 7-10+ years professional experience. The position will require strong working knowledge of Revit and all applicants should have documented at least one completed project using the program. The best candidate will have a demonstrated enthusiasm for environmental stewardship through their work and interests and will be able to capture the vision of our firm.
- Exceptional design and critical thinking skills
- Thorough working knowledge of building codes, standards and construction
- Completion of multiple construction document sets and construction administration experience
- Experience in project management and oversight of several project team members
- Comfort working independently; demonstrates professionalism in dealing with a variety of clients, consultants, and vendors
- Leadership and management skills with experience overseeing multiple junior team members
- Self-motivated, energetic, and organized, with strong graphic and communication skills
- Technical skills must include Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Cloud, and preferably Rhino, and SketchUp
- Technical skills that include energy modeling using Climate Studio and Energy Plus are preferred
SKILLS + EDUCATION
- 7-10+ years professional experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Registered Architect, or holding NCARB Certification
This is a full-time, in-office (in-person) position, but we are willing to consider remote work options for highly qualified individuals. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States. We cannot sponsor visas at this time. Studio Ma offers a best-in-class compensation package, including paid time off, health, disability, and 401(K) plans.
ABOUT STUDIO MA:
Recognized as an Architectural Record Vanguard Firm, and an AIA Firm of the Year, Studio Ma is an internationally recognized architecture firm that designs inspiring environments for all. Guided by holistic perspective, deep expertise, and shared passion, the studio creates the balance of joy within and function throughout. Read more about our firm and our shared values on our website: www.studioma.com.
Please submit resume, portfolio and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Project Architect’ in the subject line. Please do not send attachments exceeding 4 MB. Responses without cover letter will be discarded without review. No phone calls or visits, please.