Mills + Schnoering Architects, LLC, based in Princeton, NJ, is a mid-sized architectural firm focused on design excellence. Areas of practice include cultural institutions; educational facilities; and civic projects. (www.msarchitectsllc.com). We are currently seeking an experienced Project Architect to assist teams with the preparation of designs, design development, construction documentation, and construction phase services. Candidates must be proficient with Revit; possess excellent design, graphic, and technical skills; and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be authorized to work in the US. Qualified candidates should provide a PDF of their resume, cover letter, and work samples for consideration.
- Collaborate on and provide design and detailing on projects and coordinate the work of M+Sa’s in-house team(s) in the development of design and construction document packages;
- Prepare redlines and oversee preparation of design and contract documents;
- Report to the Partners and Project Managers on project issues on a regular basis;
- Manage and coordinate the services of the Firm’s consultant teams;
- Prepare specifications and manage the specification process, including the research of products and systems;
- Participate in and coordinate construction contract administration services;
- Provide quality control/assurance on assigned projects.
- BArch or MArch degree from a US College/University.
- 10 years working in a US-based practice.
- Proficiency in Revit. Proficiency in Enscape and Sketch-up a plus.
- Licensed Architect or the ability and desire to become licensed.
- Strong technical expertise related to design and construction
Competitive salaries and benefits and a hybrid work experience, with excellent growth potential. Come join our team!
Qualified candidates should please send resume and work samples to: