Project Architect / Project Delivery Manager: Full-Time
TO INSPIRE THROUGH THOUGHTFUL DESIGN
RINKA is a design collective specializing in creative problem-solving and innovative placemaking to create meaningful experiences for people. We maintain a broad based architectural practice that connects inspiring designs with practical and functional solutions. Collaborating to ensure success, our team builds long-term relationships with progressive and visionary clients.
As a Project Architect / Project Delivery Manager
You will have a key leadership role in the firm that manages the delivery aspects of RINKA’s high-profile architectural projects. Well qualified candidates will demonstrate the leadership characteristics of a strong architectural professional, including skills in: zoning analysis, building codes, accessibility standards, site planning, programming, building materials and assemblies, building structure, building systems, construction documents, communication, problem solving, and follow-through.
As a Project Architect / Project Delivery Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the project team as a designer / architect
- Managing the delivery of the project and team
- Delivering the project documents
- Administering services through project construction
- Participating in firm and business development
What We Look For:
- Minimum 4-year college degree from an accredited school of architecture or interior design required
- Graduate degree is a plus
- Accreditation as a licensed Architect or a demonstrated path toward licensure is required
- Prior experience and a demonstrated record of successful projects in a reputable architectural firm required
- Strong management and mentorship skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, collaborate on large teams and work well under deadlines
- Candidates with senior-level experience will also be considered
Our Culture Rocks!
At RINKA, we take our projects seriously, not ourselves. From seasonal office sports teams, game nights, an annual Park(ing) Day social space installation, community involvement opportunities and multiple all-team social events, our culture represents our teams’ diverse range of interests. Our open office concept encourages a highly-collaborative working environment and allows for increased involvement in all aspects of our projects. We recently won Milwaukee’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and Best Places to Work from the Milwaukee Business Journal. As placemakers, surrounding ourselves with the activity of the city is key to our culture and design approach.
Please submit a resume and a portfolio of project work that you have been directly involved with to Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org