- 3 active jobs (view)
Locations: San Antonio, TX & Dallas, TX; In Person
Overland Partners – Who We Are
At Overland, we believe in human-centered design that unlocks the embedded potential of people, places, projects, and communities. Committed to caring for the Earth and promoting human flourishing, we are a diverse, international community of problem-solvers known for sustainable, just design that inspires, empowers, and transforms the human experience.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Project Architect/Project Manager with 6-8 years of experience and a passion for high quality design, strong technical capabilities, and a positive, collaborative work style. This position involves design, documentation, and production as well as management responsibilities.
Common Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and guide the design and production development and execution of projects from concept design through construction documents and construction administration
- Manage projects of varying types and scale to budget, contract terms, and client requirements
- Manage the day-to-day client interactions and relationships
- Craft proposals/AIA contracts, set the project budget and approve invoices, develop scopes of work and project schedules, and lead coordination with external consultants on the design and documentation of the project
- Deliver projects on time and meet metrics for financial and design performance
- Provide leadership and mentorship to junior design staff
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- Architectural license required
- Experience planning projects using systems such as Deltek/Vision, Unanet.
- Proficiency with building codes, zoning regulations, specifications, and engineered building systems
- Proficiency with various software including Revit, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Sustainability accreditation (LEED, WELL, LFA) and proven commitment to sustainability
Overland Partners offers competitive benefits for eligible employees including:
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plus Floating Holidays.
- Annual bonus based on firm profitability and individual contribution.
- Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Educational Assistance Program offering up to $1,500 annually for eligible expenses.
- Financial support for architectural licensure exam fees and obtaining sustainability accreditations.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match and 30-day eligibility.
- Relocation assistance when applicable.