Andersson/Wise is a design-focused, award-winning architecture firm located in Austin, TX looking for qualified individuals to join our team. We specialize in a range of project types, including residential, educational, hospitality, and cultural, that are located throughout Texas and around the US. We approach the design of our projects with great care and thought throughout the entire life of the project, from conceptualization all the way through construction. We are seeking to add a Project Manager to our friendly team.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Assist Principals with Client management and review Proposals and Invoices
- Mentor Designers/Emerging Professionals and monitor adherence to office documentation & file exchange standards
- Provide annual evaluations of Designers/Emerging Professionals to Principals
- Communicate site/code constraints to Design Director and perform preliminary code review and research
- Direct high level technical studies of design (i.e., energy / performance analysis)
- Develop Project Scheduling with Managing Principal and manage team staff and workload
- Coordinate project meetings, develop meeting agendas, and prepare/Distribute Meeting Minutes
- Perform code review and confirm compliance
- Participate in redlining efforts for Submittal sets
- Perform back check (QAQC) of formal Submittal deliverables and assure set adherence to Office Standards
- Assist Managing Principal with written Specifications
- Review Permitting requirements, processes, and Contractor’s pricing efforts
- Review Addenda to Contract Documents
- Review all CA formal documents during construction and attend OAC and Field Coordination Meetings
- Minimum of 2 year of experience working in Revit
- Minimum of 8 years of working experience in total
Andersson/Wise offers employee benefits including: paid time off; paid holidays; comp time; health insurance; IRA participation with employer match; Paid State of Texas Architectural Registration Fee; Employer contribution toward AIA dues.
Detailed information on the position is available for qualified candidates. If you are qualified and interested, please submit your resume and portfolio, electronically, to Chris Wise at email@example.com.
Chris Wise: firstname.lastname@example.org