Dekker/Perich/Sabatini is seeking an experienced Project Manager. This position offers the opportunity to manage a wide variety of projects of various building types including Healthcare, Multifamily Housing, Commercial, Federal Government and/or Education (K-12 & Higher Ed). As passionate and self-driven team members at DPS, candidates would play a key role in creating inspired experiences for everyone they interact with backed by support of a firm that has been a staple in the industry for 60 years.
- Leading and designing multiple complex architectural projects through to their completion (planning, design, and construction services)
- Exercise sound judgment in applying comprehensive architectural design concepts to potentially unusual and/or complicated projects and situations
- This position includes working with sensitive information and involves in-office collaboration.
- Onsite and in-office work will be required.
- Architecture degree required
- A proven ability to organize and complete projects on time and within budget.
- Strong technical design and writing skills
- Demonstrable leadership and communication skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management and production
- AutoCAD and Revit abilities are required
- Licensed architects with high proficiency in Revit are preferred
Dekker Perich Sabatini offers competitive benefits and salary packages based on education and experience. For a full list of our benefit options, please visit our careers page.
As a government subcontractor we're required by the OFCCP to provide applicants with the ability to voluntarily Self Identify as an individual with a disability. If you'd like to do this you can find the form here: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/regs/compliance/sec503/Self_ID_Forms/503Self-IDForm.pdf Simply include this form with your application.
Dekker Perich Sabatini is a family of designers, planners, architects, and engineers, intent on creating passion for the built environment through our work. We believe that architecture and design can be transformational and that it must serve more than just a functional role. It should inspire, protect, delight, and empower users and entire communities. We believe the most innovative designs are created through a multi-faceted perspective of places, people, and their processes. Collaboration, empathy, and understanding, combined with passion and expertise can shape our experiences and our environments. We strive to tune our ability to see things through the eyes, hearts, and minds of our clients. If you think your vision, passion, and experience would enhance ours, we’d love to meet you.
EEO: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status and any other protected class under state or federal law.
Hiring Contact - Matthew Nufer
Email - email@example.com
Application Link - https://dpsdesign.bamboohr.com/careers/182