Architecture Demarest is currently seeking an experienced project manager that can join our team. We’re a growing, highly collaborative firm with a progressive, upbeat culture looking for a go getter to help us to the next level. Candidates should be self-motivated, team-oriented and adaptable to a fast-paced environment. We currently looking to hire for our Philadelphia, PA Studio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversite of project team
- Work on multiple projects
- Participation in the design process
- Prepare reports and presentations for client meetings
- Development of schematic design, design development, and construction documents
- Review architectural drawings for federal, state and local code compliance
- Coordination of project team’s work
- Monitor progress of all construction phases
- Manage correspondence with clients, vendors, consultants, etc.
- Responsible for project schedule and budget
- Build and maintain client relations
- Assist with construction administration
- Strong Communication and Design Skills
- Experience and Proficient with Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and BIM360
- Wood Construction Experience
- Multi-family Experience
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree (Registration Preferred)
- 7 years minimum required experience
- Eligible to work in US
Benefits: Our employees are valued and receive competitive salary; fulltime team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Medical, Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts or HSA.
- Dental, Vision and Supplemental Plans Offered through Colonial Life
- 401 (k)
- Paid Time Off / Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Assistance Plan – easy to use to help with everyday challenges of life (available for all employees and their families).
- Continuing Education
Please submit resume with portfolio to email@example.com