studioMDA is seeking a Project Manager/Senior Architect/ Junior Project Architect with minimum 2-5 years post -graduate project experience. You will be required to communicate with clients and be responsible for managing a team and multiple projects. Applicant should be able to start by March 1st. StudioMDA is looking to fill multiple positions in the office.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Lead project team
- Maintain primary contact with the client
- Coordinate architectural design and building systems with engineering consultants
- Produce and develop technical drawings with minimal supervision
- Organize drawing sets and oversees drafters in completing all submissions
- Perform filing, code, zoning analyses for LPC, DOB and any other relevant agencies
- Survey and document existing conditions in the field
- Communicate and coordinate with external and internal team members
- Stay current with graphic standards and building construction methods
- Research construction materials and systems
- Responsibility over project budget, staffing and scheduling
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture is required
- Minimum 2-5 years’ post-graduate project management experience
- Experience in design and detailing projects through construction documentation level
- Experience with high end residential or cultural projects preferred.
- Applicant must be proficient in BIM modeling software Revit
- Possess effective written and oral communication skills
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work closely with firm principal and production team from schematic design to completion
- Licensure preferred, but not conditional
We will consider candidates who are authorized to work in the US only.
Salary Range is $65,000 to $100,000 commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please send resume and portfolio to Andras Balla at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Project Architect March 2023” as a subject. Please keep file sizes less than 10mb.