OJB is an award-winning landscape architecture design practice with locations in Texas, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and California and our clients include well known architectural firms, private developers, municipal governments, colleges and universities, companies, and non-profit agencies. We are seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator to join our team in downtown Houston, Texas or Solana Beach, CA.
This role is responsible for working with a team of dynamic and highly creative professionals with a focus on project pursuits, client communications, and collaborative engagement.
- Managing the proposal process, which will include preparing and developing content, graphic design and layout, ensuring compliance with solicitation documents, editing, and producing final deliverables within required timelines.
- Developing interview presentations, coordinating awards submissions, aligning messaging across all communications platforms to our brand, and communicating with leaders across the firm regarding market and project opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Graphic Design, Communications, Landscape Architecture, or related field. (REQUIRED)
- Minimum of 3 years proposal and marketing experience in the disciplines of Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering, Construction or related field is required. (REQUIRED)
- Highly proficient in Adobe InDesign. (REQUIRED)
- Knowledge of page layout and design standards (particularly for large text documents) with the ability to write in a variety of styles.
- Proofing, formatting, writing, and editing skills.
- Willingness and confidence to offer opinions and direction to all levels within the Pursuit Team.
- Excellent planning and organization skills needed to coordinate the activities of various team members while also holding team members accountable and prioritizing tasks.
Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
At OJB, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. OJB believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org